• Our mission is to practice a true religion: compassion, taking care of
the afflicted, assisting underpriviledged.
• Our aim is to aid people in need; to provide restoration in the lives of
individuals who are hurting morally, spiritually, physically and
economically; to bring faith, hope, love and healing to those affected
by natural disasters, wars, displacement, genocide, poverty, hunger,
A holistic approach to bring hope and healing to those we serve.
- Child Protection and Development
- Hygiene, Nutrition, Health Promotion
- Education and Vocational Training
- Economic Empowerment
- Social, Moral and Spiritual Growth
If you had the power to change one life, would you do it?
If your answer is yes, you can:
contribute money or raise funds for our work, volunteer your time and join us in our missionary trips, sponsor a child, teach vocational skills.